Tuesday 21 February 2012

February 20, 2012

As one of my fellow readers pointed out, it has clearly been a long time since I last done something with my car.  School's keeping me busy along with health reasons but now that I have a week off from school with no exams to study for... it's time I get back to this project.  Nonetheless, my latest mod (well not really a mod unless you consider me tucking the wires back into the headliner, running it down the A pillar and under the dash to the cigarette lighter) is my awesome DVR Camera courtesy of Amazon.com.  I just got it yesterday and it works great.  The quality is decent for a price of $30 (refer to video).  Anyway, this is the latest update.  I did buy the vinyl wrap to wrap the ugly ass chrome trim (both front and back).  However, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to wrap it.  Hopefully this will be done by the end of the week! :)

*Update: I bought the vinyl and got the Mugen rep visors.  I haven't had the time to install it yet.  However, I also bought and installed a JDM overlay for the steering wheel.  Fitment was ok, didn't really stick well.  I probably would have better luck if I ignored iGround's instructions and took the OEM emblem out.
(JDM Overlay badge)

(My awesome DVR Camera :D)
(Insurance Frauders beware)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and give feedback!